new Delhi. Before the Kovid-19 virus, which the world came to know about recently, people used to take a simple health policy, but after the arrival of Corona Mahamari, it was not covered at first in the health policy, but after the continuous increase of infection People started getting admitted in hospitals and when the huge bill of hospitals came to the fore, people were shocked. In such a situation, many insurance companies started selling Corona Guard policy in view of the epidemic. Insurance companies launched this particular product from 10 July onwards. The objective of the insurance companies was to provide Corona virus cover to consumers at a reasonable rate for treatment during this crisis. What do you know about this new policy?
1. In this policy, the policy holder gets a direct benefit. If the policy holder corona is infected, he may receive a lump sum for treatment. But there is also a necessary condition for the amount of insurance, that is, the policy holder will have to be hospitalized continuously for at least 72 hours.
2. Three types of options are available for Corona Guard policy holders. The first is for 3.5 months, the second for 6.5 months and the third for 9.5 months. Obviously, this policy will have to be renewed after the expiry of this protected period.
3. It has a waiting time of only 15 days over the other general policy. In this waiting period means the period in which no benefit claim can be made. It is clear that the buyer gets the cover only after 15 days of purchasing this health insurance policy.
4. The biggest thing is that the corona protector policy limits the limit from Rs 50,000 to Rs 2,50,000. This means the amount of insurance cover that the insurance company decides for the policy holder while purchasing the insurance policy. For example, if a policy holder has got a cover of Rs 2 lakh in a health insurance policy, the company will incur up to Rs 2 lakh for the person being admitted to the hospital.
5. Age limit has also been prescribed for this policy. In which the age of the policy holder must be between 18 and 65 years.