new Delhi. Many schemes are being run to encourage women to self-employment and to increase their income. Apart from the government, different banks are also contributing. Under this, a special scheme is being run by Small Industrial Development Bank (SIDBI). In which women entrepreneurs will be given a loan of up to Rs 10 lakh to start their business. The good thing is that women will not need any kind of guarantee or security in this.
Women industry fund scheme will help
These loans will be provided to women by the Small Industrial Development Bank under the Mahila Udyog Nidhi Yojana. In this, women can earn well from small business sitting at home. For this, banks give loans up to 10 lakh rupees. No security or guarantee is required for this. The amount offered under the scheme can be used in small business (MSME) activities such as manufacturing and production. The maximum loan repayment period is up to 10 years.
These things have to be kept in mind to take a loan
1. To start Small Business (MSME), Very Small Business (SSI), the applicant woman must be associated with any industry.
2. Women entrepreneurship in the business should be at least 51%.
3. Business should be such that the minimum cost is Rs 5 lakh and maximum is Rs 10 lakh. Loan will not be available on more budget than this.
4. The interest rates on the loan given under the scheme will be decided by SIDBI.
7. Service tax of 1% per year is levied by the bank concerned according to the loan sanctioned.
Approve these industries
Under the Mahila Udyog Nidhi Yojana, beauty parlor, salon, sewing, service of agricultural and agricultural equipment, canteen and restaurant, nursery, laundry and dry cleaning, day care center, computerized desk top publishing, cable TV network, photocopy (Xerox) center, Small industries such as road transport operators, training institutes, washing machines and other electronic and electrical gadgets repairing, making jam-jelly and marmalade etc. can be started. The bank can provide loans to women entrepreneurs for these businesses.