New Delhi: Taking the nation by surprise, Prime Minister Narendra Modi tonight announced demonetisation of Rs 1000 and Rs 500 notes with effect from midnight, making these notes invalid in a major assault on black money, fake currency and corruption.
- America counting votes,India counting notes
- #Jumped red light, caught by police walah, gave him 1000 ka note. Police walah- Sir 100 hi de do…
- First Black money found in my home:My wife is counting all 1000 notes stolen from.my pocket. Thanks to Modiji .
- Dont worry friendsI will accept all your Rs.500 and Rs.1000 Notes without asking any queation……. Rs.12 per Kg.
- Sab se jyada problem to Big Boss k contestants ko hone wali h
Un becharo ko to pata bhi nhi bahar kya chal raha h
Jab tak bahar aayenge, tab tak sab khatam
- आज रात जिस घर की लाइट जलती हुइ दिखे समझलो नोटो की गिनति चल रही हे???. While I was creating the post. Pasodi ko pakka laga hoga “are these guys so rich”
- Modi is that professor who tells you the syllabus has been changed an hour before the exam. ???
- 1 min silence for all those jinki kal parso shaadi hai.Sirf lifafa milega???
- Pm ban ne k bad aaj ki raat Modi chain ki nind soyenge Baki pura India jagega ???
- Is Saal Modiji Laye Dusri Baar Diwali…Wapas ghar ki Safai ka Mauka…..??
- Isliye bola tha Chai wale ko pm mat bano, 5, 10 Rs. ke note ke alawa or kuch samaj nhi aata usko
– Rahul Gandhi ???
- Sala 9/11 jab bhi ata hai hila dalta hai bhai?
- Anna Hazare is planning to change his name to Anna Dohazare?
- This is a message for those who were criticising PM for being out of the country……If PM stays in country, see what happens ???
- मेरे पास गाडी है , बंगला है ,बैंक बैलेंस है , तेरे पास क्या है ?
भाई मेरे पास 100 100 के नोट है
- एक बात हमेशा याद रखना कभी किसी को छोटा मत समझना “:;;,,,,,,,
- Jo Jo Online nahi hai….
Samajlo note gin Rahe hai
— vikas (@vikasg26) November 8, 2016
Man goes to ATM Smartly punches in Rs 400 for withdrawal.
ATM gives him a Rs 1000 note.
Message on screen – “Keep the change #BlackMoney
— Varsha Singh (@varshasinghmcx) November 8, 2016
— SirJadeja (@SirJadeeja) November 8, 2016
Donald Trump:I’ll create history tonight.
Hillary Clinton:No I’ll create history.
MODI- Hello Mike Check#BlackMoney
Rs 500 and Rs 1000
— Sir Rohit Sharma (@imRo450) November 8, 2016
Narendra Modi Allowed Rs 500 and Rs 1000 Notes In Hospitals Because He Knew Many People Will Have Heart Attack After The News 😉 #BlackMoney
— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) November 8, 2016
Jokes on Rs.500 Notes are trending all across the web on Internet. On Twitter and Facebook People even started Jokes on Rs.100 as well. Use hashtag #indianRupee #ModiAgainstCorruption to Search more Jokes on Rs.500 and Rs.1000.