new Delhi. The stock market has seen a lot of ups and downs in the last one week. Due to which the top companies listed in the market have also suffered. If we talk about the past week, the market cap of the top 10 companies of the market has become more than 1 lakh crore rupees. In which more than 50 percent of Reliance has suffered losses. It would not be wrong to say that the attitude of the market made the Holi of the investors completely colorless. Let us tell you that last week, the market cap of 7 of the top 10 companies in the market has fallen by Rs 1,07,566.64 crore. The 30-share BSE Sensex has lost 849.74 points or 1.70 per cent during the week.
These companies suffer the most
– Reliance Industries’ market cap decreased by Rs 55,565.21 crore to Rs 12,64,243.20 crore.
– Bajaj Finance’s market position declined by Rs. 16,197.55 crore to Rs. 3,12,327.04 crore.
– State Bank of India mcap loss of Rs 12,494.45 crores to Rs 3,18,697.88 crores.
Kotak Mahindra Bank’s market cap fell by Rs 11,681.66 crore to Rs 3,51,272.18 crore.
– ICICI Bank market capitalization declined by Rs 5,467.63 crore to Rs 4,00,093.61 crore.
– Infosys’ market share fell by Rs 3,751.92 crore to Rs 5,69,352.11 crore.
– HDFC Bank’s MCAP lost Rs 2,408.22 crore to Rs 8,22,616.51 crore.
These companies benefited
– TCS’s market valuation rose by Rs 1,812.54 crore to Rs 11,34,924.45 crore.
– Hindustan Unilever’s market capitalization rose by Rs 364.19 crore to Rs 5,43,924.22.
HDFC increased by Rs 62.77 crore to reach Rs 4,56,741.20 crore.