new Delhi. Corona virus epidemic in the country ( Coronavirus Pandemic ) The outbreak of is increasing continuously. More than 20 thousand patients are coming every day. Its treatment is also not available to everyone. In this case, treatment of corona ( Coronavirus treatment ), A plan of PM Modi (PM Modi) is quite useful. The number of patients in hospitals whose names are registered in this scheme has increased considerably. Yes, this scheme is none other than Ayushman Bharat Scheme. In which treatment up to 5 lakh rupees is free. An e-card is also issued to the registered beneficiaries of this scheme. Which can provide cashless service. If you have not registered under this scheme yet and want to get it done, then we tell you how you can register under this scheme.
Check whether you are registered in the scheme or not
– To check your name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana, one has to visit the website https://www.pmjay.gov.in/.
– Click on the Am I Eligible link on the right side of the page.
– After which a new page will open.
Some information on this new page will be to fill the captcha code with the mobile number.
– After that you have to click on OTP option.
– OTP will come on registered mobile.
– After filling OTP, you have to submit.
– After which you will have to select your state.
– You will see some categories that you will choose.
After opening the category option in which name, HDD number, ration card and mobile number will have to click on the option.
– After which you will know whether you are in Ayushman Bharat scheme or not.
You can also get information by calling
It does not matter if you do not want to go into the online process. You can also get information from mobile phone whether you are registered in this scheme or not. You have to dial 14555 and 1800-111-565 numbers for this. Information can be obtained from where you and your family are included in the scheme or not, whether you are eligible for benefits or not.