PM Kisan FPO Yojana: farmers will get 15 lakh financial help, these will be benefits including buying agricultural equipment
new Delhi. In order to improve the economic condition of the farmers and to promote agriculture, the government has been running several schemes for the scheme. In this series, the PM Kisan FPO Yojana is also being run by the Central Government, in which financial assistance of Rs 15 lakh is given to an organization of farmers for farming. With this, they can easily buy agricultural equipment, fertilizer and seeds etc. So what is the complete details of this scheme and how can you take advantage of it?
Registration will be done under the Companies Act
To get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana, it is necessary for a farmer producer organization to be registered under the Companies Act. Only then can you get money from the government. For this, at least 11 farmers will have to form their own agricultural company. After this the organization will have to connect more farmers with itself. If this organization of 11 farmers works in the plain area, then they will have to involve at least 300 farmers with them. At the same time, an organization with hilly region will have to add 100 farmers.
Special things related to the scheme
1. The farmers associated with the organization will be able to buy fertilizer, seeds, medicines and agricultural equipment.
2. FPO will spend 6,865 crore rupees on the plan by 2024.
3. Economic funding from the central government to the farmers organization will be provided within three years.
4. Middlemen will not be bothered by reaching the farmers directly.
5. You can apply online or offline for the project. Although the registration process has not started yet, the government will start it soon.
Benefits of the scheme
– Under this scheme, the farmers of the country will also get other types of benefits like the farmers associated with the organizations will get the market for their produce.
Farmers will be able to buy essential items like fertilizer, seeds, medicines and agricultural implements through this scheme.
-The farmer from any part of the country can easily take advantage of this scheme.