A package of Rs 3 lakh crore may soon be announced by the Modi government at the Center to overcome the slowing economy due to Corona lockdown and increased livelihood crisis on the poor. According to the Business Standard report, the package can be announced by the end of this week by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. Apart from this, packages can also be announced by many other ministries.
It is believed that the announcement will be made by the government keeping in mind the ratio of the package issued by the G20 countries. Government officials have expressed the possibility of the package saying that the government has increased its debt from Rs 7.8 lakh crore to Rs 12 lakh crore. In such a situation, it is believed that this additional amount can be used by the government as a package to speed up the economy.
According to economists, the government plans to provide relief to as many micro, small and medium industries as possible. Let us know that for the last several days, Union Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Industries Nitin Gadkari has been saying that a package will be announced by the government soon to save the industries. According to government sources, it will be much higher than the Rs 1.7 lakh crore package given by the government in the last week of March and will cover a large section. Let’s know, what are the expectations from this package of government…
– Direct benefit transfer schemes can be extended for a few more months.
– Another installment of PM Kisan Yojana may be announced soon.
– There is also a possibility of announcing credit guarantee scheme on working capital loans of small scale industries.
– Under MGNREGA, the rate of wages can be increased somewhat.
– Activities can be increased in established industries in Green Zone and Orange Zone.
– Detailed information can be given about trains, air travel.
– The most affected by the lockdown may be the package announcement for the hospitality, tourism, travel industry. The auto sector can also be given some major reliefs.
Click here for information related to Coronavirus: If you want to avoid the corona virus, do it immediately with these 5 foods, know who does not need to apply masks and who should apply them, protect them from infection by these methods, will the corona virus end as soon as the heat increases?