new Delhi. In the first week of the new year, there has been a big fall in the price of gold and silver. If you look at the data of Indian futures market, gold has become cheaper by more than Rs 1200 per ten gram in a week. While silver luster has faded to around Rs 3900 per kg. The biggest reason for this decline is Friday. While the price of silver fell by 6 thousand and the price of gold by more than 2 thousand rupees. While gold had broken over $ 78 in overseas markets. Let us also tell you how much gold and silver prices have gone up in a week.
Gold is also cheaper
– On January 1, the closing price of gold was Rs 50,224 per ten grams.
On January 8, the closing price of gold was Rs 48,967 per ten grams.
– That is, the price of gold falls by Rs 1267 per ten grams in a week.
– On January 8, the price of gold was observed to fall by 2086 rupees.
On January 6, gold was at a high of Rs 51,875 per ten grams.
On January 8, gold was at a low of Rs 48.818 per ten grams.
Heavy fall in silver prices
– On January 1, the closing price of silver was Rs 68,123 per kg.
– On January 8, the closing price of silver was Rs 64,231 per kg.
– That is, the price of silver falls by Rs 3,892 per kg in one week.
– On Friday, the price of silver was seen falling by Rs 6112.
– On January 6, silver was at a high of Rs 71,550 per kg.
Silver on January 8 was at a low of Rs 63,719 per kg.
Gold and silver in foreign markets
There has been a big fall in the price of gold in foreign markets in the past week. On January 8, gold fell to $ 66.2 an ons on January 8. Because of which the price has come down to $ 1835.40 per ons. On January 1, gold on Comex was at $ 1901.60. If we talk about silver, it has seen a fall of $ 1.89 an ons in a week. On January 1, silver was at $ 1901.60 per ons on Comex. Whereas after the market closed on January 8, silver reached $ 24.63 an ons.