Except Reliance, there is a tremendous decline in the status of the top companies of the country, know how big the loss is.
New Delhi. Last week, there was a big decline in the market position of companies due to a big fall in the stock market. Among the top 10 companies of the Sensex, 9 companies saw a decline in their market share. According to the data, the market cap of 9 companies has seen a decline of Rs 2,19,920.71 crore last week. Reliance was the only company whose market saw an increase. By the way, this speed was seen to be quite modest.
Increase in market cap of reliance
Last week saw an increase in the market cap of Reliance. The market cap was increased by Rs 2,092.01 crore due to a slight rise in the company’s shares. After which the market cap of the company increased to Rs 13,21,044.35 crore. Let us tell you that the share price of Reliance closed at Rs 2083.85. Shares of the company had slipped 3 per cent due to the fall in the market.
The decline in the status of these companies
– TCS’s market capitalization declined by Rs 81,506.34 crore to Rs 10,71,263.77 crore.
HDFC Bank’s market valuation declined by Rs 2,202.12 crore to Rs 8,45,552.53 crore.
– ICICI Bank’s market position declined by Rs 18,098.57 to Rs 4,13,078.87 crore.
– Hindustan Unilever’s market capitalization fell to Rs 5,00,937.14 crore from a loss of Rs 11,536.32 crore.
HDFC’s valuation dropped by Rs 35,389.88 crore to Rs 4,57,518.73 crore.
Infosys lost Rs 16,613.57 crore to Rs 5,33,487.07 crore.
– Bajaj Finance’s market capitalization declined by Rs 15,712.46 crore to Rs 3,15,653.33 crore.
– Kotak Mahindra Bank’s market position decreased by Rs 30,695.43 crore to Rs 3,53,081.63 crore.
– SBI’s market valuation declined by Rs 8,166.02 crore to Rs 3,48,138.34 crore.