new Delhi. Allotment of IPO of Quick Service restaurant chain Burger King India is going to be held on 9th December i.e. today. After this, the work of releasing funds from Applications Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) will be done on 10 December. This is the fourteenth IPO of the year. The price band of this IPO is Rs 59-60 per share. Burger King’s IPO will be listed on 14 December. Earlier, the IPO of Burger King received tremendous response from investors. The IPO of the company was subscribed 156.65 times. According to a report, Burger King had issued 7,44,91,524 shares through an IPO but bid for 11,66,93,73,500 shares.
Fund will be spent here
It is being told that the funds raised through the Burger King IPO will be used for opening new company Ond Restaurants and other expenses. Hence most brokerage houses advised to buy its shares. The IPO for Burger King will be allocated tomorrow. If you also bid, check its status.
Check status like this …….
– First click on this link https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
Then select on equity and drop down. Click on the name of Burger King Share.
– After this you enter the application number, DP ID / Client ID or your PAN.
– Then click on the search button.
Check this through linktime …….
– You must first visit the registrar’s website. For this, click on this link. https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
– After this, select the IPO name by dropdown.
– After this you enter your DP ID or Client ID or PAN.
– If you have an application number, click on the application type. If you have DP ID or Client ID, choose your depository from NSDL or CDSL and enter your DP ID or Client ID.
– Then submit captcha.
After this, you will see the complete detail of the allotment. Refund will come in the next two days if you are not allotted.