Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh married to model Hazel Keech in Chandigarh. Anand Karaj ceremony took place on Wednesday in Fatehgarh Sahib Gurudwara in Chandigarh. They married according to the Sikh rituals in Chandigarh; the couple will marry in Goa with Hindu rituals.
Yuvraj’s closest family members and friends were present on occasion. In the morning Haldi ceremony of Yuvraj was celebrated. Yuvraj’s close friends Angad Bedi was seen in the tradition. On Tuesday, Mehandi and sangeet ceremony celebrated in Hotel Lalit. After winning the match against the England cricket team, Indian cricket team was also present in the event. Virat Kohli was seen dancing fiercely.
Anand Karaj Ceremony in Fatehgarh Sahib
- Yuvraj and Hazel’s wedding happened in Fatehgarh Sahib Gurudwara about 40 km from Chandigarh.
- Hazel, she appeared in a maroon lehenga, Yuvraj also wore the same colour sherwani.
- Yuvraj also shared his selfies before marriage. Actor friend Angad Bedi was with him during this entire time.
- The dress of Hazel was from her mother in law. On this occasion, she also wore the Queen’s Necklace, which was built by Shabnam Singh, Yuvraj’s mother for this occasion.
- Hazel have prepared a peach and golden coloured chiffon sari for the reception in Delhi.
Special Dance by Team India in Sangeet ceremony
- Indian cricket team had made a special dance for Yuvraj to marry and was performed in the ceremony. Captain Kohli was at the forefront here. However, England Team were not present in the event.
- Singer Ranjit Bawa rocked the ceremony with Punjabi songs. This is when Virat Kohli stepped in and danced for a while, and even Yuvraj started singing the songs.
- Ranjit Bawa won the hearts of all the guests with his songs. Yuvraj and Virat Kohli took selfies with Bawa and also shared on it Facebook.
— Ranjit Bawa (@BawaRanjit) November 30, 2016
70 dishes served to guests
- Multi cuisine food was included in the ceremony. These included continental and Indian cuisine, as well as Chinese food,
- In Indian cuisine Peas Vegetable, Paneer khurchan, Special green vegetable, chatori chat, zafrani murgh tikka, Sarson Ka Saag and Oriental cuisines.
- In Chinese Live Som Top salad, variety of pasta, schezwan Chili Chicken and Including 70 dishes were served