Accept or deny it, we humans have now been urging the government and scientists to find the cure to save the environment rather than working in unison to save the planet Earth. Educating citizens about the need for collective efforts, Prime Minister Narendra Modi shared a message where he asked people to pledge to work together for conserving the environment resources and working in harmony to keep the planet clean.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) June 5, 2016
,the prime minister tweeted.
The theme of World Environment Day 2016 by United Nations is ‘Go Wild For Life,’ where they have urged for no tolerance for illegal wildlife trade and requested people to save the planet’s biodiversity.
While the global warming is taking a toll on the planet in the form of surging temperature, it’s high time we take an initiative to save our planet by performing our share of responsibility. Well, this isn’t anything complicated. All you need to do is:
- Save as many plants as possible.
- Plant trees and nurture them.
- Turn off electricity when not in use.
- Save and store water.
- Make sure your surroundings are clean.
- Do not throw litter anywhere.
- Try using recycle materials.
- Do not hesitate to report about unclean areas.
- Take your car to the nearest pollution check booths.
- Try using bicycles or public transport for commuting.
Besides, here are a few celebrities who tweeted about World Environment Day:
— bhumi pednekar (@psbhumi) June 5, 2016
— Arjun Kapoor (@arjunk26) June 5, 2016
“The earth does not belong to us: we belong to the earth.” – Marlee Matlin
So, be a good samaritan to the planet earth. #SaveEnvironment