UP Shadi Anudan Yojana: 51 thousand rupees to get married on daughter’s wedding, this work will have to be done for profit
new Delhi. It is the dream of every parent to marry a daughter with pomp. But at times due to bad economic condition, this dream is not realized. In order to provide relief to such parents and to make the life of the girls happy, the UP government has started the marriage grant scheme. In this, 51 thousand rupees will be given by the government on the daughter’s marriage. So who can get the benefit of the scheme and what will be the conditions, let us know.
Key conditions related to the scheme
1. To get the benefit of UP marriage grant scheme, the girl’s age should be more than 18 years at the time of marriage. At the same time, the boy she is married to must be at least 21 years old.
2. Under the scheme, 2 daughters of the same family can get the benefit of this scheme.
3. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, OBCs, Minorities and daughters of general category families can apply to take advantage of the scheme.
4. To take advantage of UP grant scheme, daughter should be born in UP.
5. If the people of rural areas apply for this scheme, then the annual income of the family should not exceed Rs. 46800. Whereas the maximum annual income should not exceed Rs. 56400 for the people of urban area.
6. To take advantage of the scheme, applications can be made before and after 90 days of the daughter’s wedding.
These documents will be needed
For the application, parents’ income certificate, age certificate of both the daughter and the boy she is getting married, account in government bank and Aadhaar card and passport size photo will be required. Caste certificate will be necessary for special category people.