new Delhi. The last month of the calendar year has started. There have been many changes related to the pocket of common people on the first day this month i.e. from today and some will start after a few hours of the day. These changes are related to banking to Indian Railways and insurance policies. If you do not know, then let us also tell you how the changes are going to happen.
PNB 2.0 OTP based facility
– PNB 2.0 OTP based cash withdrawal facility will start from today.
– Tonight between 8 am and 8 am, OTP will be required to withdraw cash from PNB 2.0 ATM for more than Rs 10,000 at a time.
This means if you need money at midnight you will have to take a mobile phone with you to the ATM.
RTGS facility will be available for 24 hours
From today, ie from December 1, you will get the facility of RTGS for 24 hours and seven days.
– It was announced by RBI on behalf of RBI.
From today onwards, you will be able to transfer money anytime.
Earlier, RTGS facility was available from 7 am to 6 pm in all working days of the week except the second and fourth Saturday of the month.
These trains started from today
– Indian Railways have started new trains from today.
– During the Corona period many trains have been started by the railway.
– New trains include Jhelum Express and Punjab Mail.
– Both trains are running under the general category.
01077/78 Pune-Jammu Tawi is a train named Pune Jhelum Special.
– 02137/38 Mumbai Ferozepur Punjab Mail Special will run daily.
Change in premium
– Policyholders have also got a lot of relief from today.
After 5 years, the insured will be able to reduce the premium amount by 50%.
Will be able to continue the policy even with half installment.
This is quite a relief news after the income was reduced in Kovid period.