new Delhi. Before the coming of Union Budget 2021, large companies of the country have lost millions of crores of rupees. Reliance Industries and TCS have suffered the most. After that, other companies of the country have also suffered losses. Only ICICI company has benefited. Let us also tell you what kind of loss the companies have suffered.
Loss to companies due to fall in stock market
In fact, there has been a big drop in the market cap of the companies of the country due to the steep fall in the stock market last week. According to the data, the market cap of nine of the top 10 companies of the Sensex fell by Rs 3,96,629.40 crore last week. The 30-share BSE Sensex fell 2,592.77 points or 5.30 per cent on the BSE last week as profit-booking continued ahead of the general budget. Reliance Industries suffered the most due to widespread weakness in the market. ICICI Bank’s market cap only increased in the last week with less trading sessions.
Market cap of top ten companies of the country
– ICICI Bank’s market cap rose by Rs 2,397.43 crore to Rs 3,70,773.35 crore.
– At the same time, the market cap of Reliance Industries fell by Rs 1,30,909.45 crore to Rs 11,68,454.02 crore.
– TCS ‘market share declined by Rs 71,482.92 crore to Rs 11,68,079.84 crore.
Infosys’ market capitalization fell to Rs 5,28,040.02 crore from a loss of Rs 42,936.43 crore.
HDFC’s market cap has come down by Rs 38,083.07 crore to Rs 4,28,040.72 crore.
– Hindustan Unilever’s valuation declined by Rs 34,150.8 crore to Rs 5,31,798.56 crore.
– HDFC Bank’s market position has fallen by Rs 28,894.3 crore to Rs 7,66,218.59 crore.
– Kotak Mahindra Bank lost Rs 23,320.13 crore to Rs 3,39,345.13 crore.
– Bajaj Finance’s market valuation has come down by Rs 13,949.9 crore to Rs 2,85,382.35 crore.
Bharti Airtel declined by Rs 12,902.4 crore to Rs 3,01,801.43 crore.