Swachh Bharat Mission: Government will give 12 thousand rupees to build toilets at home, learn how to take advantage
new Delhi. Toilet cleanliness is being constructed at various places to promote cleanliness in rural and urban areas. Not only this, the villagers do not have to go out in the open for defecation, for this, the government is also giving them 12 thousand rupees to build a toilet at home. This amount will be given to them under the Prime Minister’s Swachh Bharat Mission. A person will have to register to take advantage of the scheme. As soon as the name is listed, the money will be deposited in your account.
Online application for construction of toilets will be done by visiting the website of Swachh Bharat. Once the application is accepted, your name will appear in the list. After which the amount of toilet construction will come to your account. At the same time, you have to go to your nearest panchayat office to get offline registration. From here you can get the registration form and submit it.
1. The benefit of the scheme will be available only to those who have not already built toilets in their home nor have received grants before.
2. Only people from below poverty line can avail this scheme.
3. The applicant for toilet construction grant should have permanent residence.
4. It is mandatory for the applicant to have income certificate. Also, a photocopy of the Aadhaar card will also have to be installed for identification.
5. To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant must have Voter ID card and BPL card.
6. To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant must also have a voter ID card.