new Delhi. Today the quarterly results of Reliance Industries have come out. Which includes Jio platforms and and retail business. If the numbers are visible, the profit of Reliance Industries has been higher than the previous quarter. While Jio’s profit has increased by more than 3000 crores. Reliance Retail’s operating profit margin declined by 13.77 per cent to Rs 2,009 crore.
Reliance Industries data
– Consolidated profit of Reliance Industries stood at Rs 9567 crore in the September quarter.
– Adjusted profit of the company was Rs 8380 crore in the June quarter.
– As of June June, the company’s profit was Rs 13,248 crore.
– Which included other income of 4966 crores.
– The company got this money from selling BP’s stake in Reliance-BP Mobility.
– The company’s revenue in the September quarter was Rs 1,16,195 crore.
– The company’s revenue in the same period a year ago was Rs 1,53,384 crore.
– This time, compared to the same quarter last year, the company has seen a 24 per cent decline in revenue.
Live platforms stats
– Jio Platforms has grown by 7.1 per cent in revenue and crossed the Rs 21,708 crore mark.
– EBITDA for the quarter grew by 8.7 per cent to Rs 7,971 crore.
– Quarterly net profit of Rs. 3,020 crores registering an increase of 19.8%.
– As on 30 September 2020, the total subscriber base grew by 1.8 percent to 40.56 crore.
– ARPU stood at Rs. 145 per customer per month during the quarter.
– Total wireless data traffic stood at 1,442 million GB during the quarter, showing a growth of 1.5 percent.
Reliance Retail figures
– Reliance Retail reported a revenue of Rs 39,199 crore, a decline of 4.93 per cent year-on-year.
– Operating profit margin decreased by 13.77 per cent to Rs 2,009 crore.
– Earnings before interest and tax were less by Rs 1,522 crore, a decline of about 25.36 per cent.
– Reliance Retail Ventures raised up to Rs 7,500 crore by issuing shares to Silver Lake.
– Reliance Industries subsidiary has so far raised Rs 37,710 crore.
RIL shares rise 35%
So far this year, shares of Reliance Industries have gained 35%. If we compare with the low of March 23, Reliance Industries has gained 131%. On 16 September, the market capitalization of Reliance Industries reached Rs 16 lakh crore. The shares of the company were then trading at Rs 2369.35. Today, shares of Reliance Industries have closed at Rs 2064 on October 30.