new Delhi. We often use debit cards for transactions. Its trend has increased in the era of digitalization. But meanwhile cybercrime cases have also increased. In such a situation, PNB has given special gift to customers for the purpose of securing their money. A new feature has been launched by the bank. Through which customers can lock and unlock debit cards from their mobiles at home. This will make the transaction more secure.
Information about this has been given by tweeting from the bank. According to the bank, customers can turn on / off their ATM debit card through the PNBOne app. If you are not using the card, you can temporarily turn it off. By doing this, the money in your account will be more secure.
What is PNBOne
All banking facilities can be availed through this app. For this, the customer does not need to go to the bank branch. They can easily use it from home. This service will be available 24 * 7. Biometric along with MPIN is also used in this. So that no one else can use it from your mobile. Apart from this, you will need a password to do any transaction. This will give you double security.
How to use the app
1. After downloading the app, click on New User in it.
2. Now fill in your account number and mobile number. After doing this, OTP will be sent to your registered number.
3. Enter on this OTP number and click on Proceed.
4. Now you have to fill the Aadhaar card and PAN number linked to the account. After this set your login ID and password.
5. On completion of this process your app will be registered. In this case, the message of UserID will be sent for login to your mobile number.
6. Now you have to click on the login at the end of the page and enter your User Eye and set MPIN.