PM Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2020: Government will give 2500 rupees to unemployed, you can also get benefits, apply
new Delhi. PM Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2020: Due to the lockdown implemented to prevent the rising infection of Coronavirus, unemployment rates in the country are continuously increasing. Many people became unemployed during this epidemic. You can avail the Prime Minister’s Unemployment Allowance Scheme (PM Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2020) during the period of this pandemic (Coronavirus in India).
The Prime Minister’s Unemployment Allowance Scheme (PM Berojgari Bhatta Yojana) was started by the Central Government. Under this scheme, Berojgari Bhatta Yojna Registration has been done to benefit the youth of the country. Under this scheme, the youth of the country who are educated but do not have any employment, then those youths will be provided an amount of 2000 to 2500 rupees by the Central Government in the form of Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Benefits. The target is to benefit 20 crore youth under this scheme.
Under this scheme (PM Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2020), the Central Government will provide financial assistance in the form of unemployment allowance (PM Berojgari Bhatta Scheme) to the unemployed youth of the country. Through this scheme, this scheme will definitely increase employment opportunities within the state and at the same time it will also help in reducing the problem of increasing unemployment (Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Benefits) in the state.
This should be Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Eligibility
– Applicants under this scheme (PM Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2020) must be Indian residents.
The age of application under the Prime Minister Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2020 should be between 21 and 35 years.
– The application under the scheme is required to pass 12th and must have a graduation or postgradation marksheet.
– The youth of the country will be eligible under this scheme who will be unemployed. Under this scheme the annual family income should be 3 lakh or less.
These documents will be required for application
– Aadhar Card
– identity card
– income certificate
– Age certificate
– Bank Account Passbook
– residence certificate
– mobile number
– Passport Size Photo
Know how to apply
– To apply, first you have to go to its official website http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/
– Click here to go to the website (This website link is for UP, you can apply by going to your state link.)
– After which the official website of Uttar Pradesh employment registration will open in front of you and you will see the registration page.
– By clicking on the registration page, you have to complete your complete details by registering.