Pan-Aadhaar Link get it done by 31st March, otherwise it will be useless, this way the status will be checked
Pan-Aadhaar Link. If you have not yet linked your PAN card to Aadhaar (Pan-Aadhaar Link), then you still have a chance for two days. 30 March i.e. today and 31 March. If you did not do this, then your PAN card will become worthless. At the same time, you may incur a penalty of 10 thousand rupees. You may also face a lot of problems due to the use of PAN card. The method of linking PAN and Aadhaar card with each other is very easy. You can do it comfortably by sitting at your home.
See PAN Aadhaar link status like this
– The official website of the Income Tax Department has to go to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
– Click on the option of Link Aadhaar in the left side.
Click here to check the status of PAN card-Aadhaar linking.
– After filling the details of PAN and Aadhaar on the next page, click on View Link Aadhaar Status.
– After which you will get the status of having or not having PAN and Aadhaar link.
Get the link through SMS
For this, you need UIDPAN 12 digit Aadhaar number from mobile><10 अंकों का PAN> You have to message by writing to 567678 or 56161.
Can also link online
– You have to go to https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
– Click on Link Aadhar in the Quick Links section on the left side.
– On opening the new page, PAN, Aadhaar number and Aadhaar will have to be filled in with their name.
– If there is a date of birth on the basis, then I have to click on ‘I have only year of birth in Aadhaar card’.
– After filling captcha code you have to click on link base.
– Confirmation page will open, in which it will be told that PAN has been successfully linked to Aadhaar.