Macrotech Developers Listing. Macrotech Developers listing has got the coldest response among all the companies listed in the stock market in the last one year. Although the company’s stock was listed in the market today, but the company had to give a discount of 10 percent on it. On the National Stock Exchange, shares of macrotech developers are listed at a price of 436 with a discount of 10 per cent. While its listing on the Bombay Stock Exchange is at 439 rupees. The special thing is that the company had fixed the issue price band for this IPO at Rs 486.
Lowest Subscribed IPO
The IPO of macrotech developers has received the coldest response from investors. Although the IPO of the company was fully subscribed, but only 136 per cent could be subscribed on the last day of bidding. The special thing is that not only in the current year but in the last one year, all the IPOs have got good response from the investors. The IPO of Macrotech Developers was the lowest subscribed public issue till date in 2021.
Stock market situation
At present, the company’s stock is trading at Rs 462.75, up 6.14 percent on the NSE. While the listing was at 436 rupees. Whereas during the trading level, the company’s stock had also gone up to Rs 422.60. On the BSE, the company’s stock is trading at 462.10 percent with a gain of 5.26 percent. While the opening was at 439 rupees. Which went to a day high with Rs 472.60 and also saw a day low with Rs 421,15.
Special things related to IPO
– Macrotech Developers’ exhibition was open on 7 April and closed on 9 April.
– 3.64 crore shares were issued for this IPO, while it received applications on 4,94,64,480.
– Retail investors subscribed only 40 per cent.
– The company had reserved 1,78,98,551 shares for retail investors.
– The company received bids for only 71,82,510 shares.
– The company has raised Rs 2,500 crore from this IPO.
– The share reserved for the employees of the company is subscribed only 17 per cent.
– The company’s issue was subscribed 1.44 times by non-institutional investors.
– Qualified Institutional Investors subscribed 3.05 times.
Before issuing the issue, the company had raised Rs 741 crore from Anchor Investors.