KCC: Farmers can avail loans of up to 2 lakh at the rate of just 4%, these facilities will also be included
new Delhi. To improve the condition of farmers, the central government is running the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. The beneficiaries associated with this scheme also get the benefit of Kisan Credit Scheme (KCC). Under this, the Yogi government is now going to issue KCC to 12 lakh such beneficiaries. Through which farmers can take loans at an affordable rate. For this, they will have to pay only 4 percent interest. The government will bear the remaining cost. If you also want to take advantage of this facility, then you have to apply for it. So what is its process and what documents will be required, know the complete details.
Benefits of kcc
Through the Kisan Credit Card, farmers get easy loans for purchasing fertilizers, seeds, pesticides etc. for farming. KCC also benefits from animal husbandry and fisheries. It will be able to get a loan of up to 2 lakh rupees.
Important things related to the plan
1. For applying under the scheme, the minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and maximum 75 years.
2. If the farmer is over 60 years of age, then a co-applicant will be needed.
3. For application visit the official site of PM Kisan Yojana and download the form.
4. Submit the form along with the documents of your arable land and the details of the crop.
5. Its form can also be taken from any co-operative bank or regional rural bank.
6. Photocopy of voter card, PAN card, passport, Aadhaar card and driving license etc. will be required during the application.
90 lakh farmers have not applied
According to media reports, there are about 2.43 crore beneficiaries in UP under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. Out of these, about 1.53 crore farmers have got Kisan Credit Cards. While still 90 lakh farmers have not applied for it. In such a situation, the UP government is trying to issue KCC to more and more farmers.