Ultimate magazine theme for WordPress.

If the insurance company did not give cashless treatment in the treatment of Covid-19, then complain like this


IRDAI has asked insurance companies to provide cashless treatment facilities to patients. (Symbolic picture)

New Delhi:

Do you know that Corona patients On behalf of their insurance companies Cashless treatment facility Is being given? Insurance regulator IRDAI has asked insurance companies to provide cashless treatment to patients in view of Kovid-19. Not only this, insurance companies will have to authorize the cashless treatment of the patient within 60 minutes. So, if you have claimed for this, but the company has refused to give you this facility, then you can complain about it.

Also read

Where can I complain

Well first of all, you can take your complaint to your insurance company. You can take your complaint to the Insurance Ombudsman of the company ie Lokpal or Greven’s Redressal Officer. If you do not find a solution within 15 days, you can contact the consumer redressal cell of the consumer affairs department of IRDAI. Please tell here that the complaint will be from the policyholder, only then it will be heard, otherwise it will be canceled.

Form has to be filled

At this link- https://www.policyholder.gov.in/uploads/CEDocuments/complaintform.pdf You can go and download the form. In this form, you will have to fill all the necessary information and submit it.

EPFO has increased the amount of death insurance under this scheme, the family will get help in case of death from Kovid

How to complain

– The complainant can visit the Integrated Greaves Management System Portal of IRDAI. Here you can register for a complaint. After submitting your complaint here, it can also be monitored.

– You can also mail your complaint on IRDAI’s email [email protected]

– These toll free numbers – 155255 or 1800 4254 732 can be called.

– If you want to send a complaint letter in writing, it can be sent to this address- General Manager, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), Consumer Affairs Department – Grievance Redressal Cell, Sy.No.115 / 1, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.