new Delhi. The Aadhar card has now been made mandatory by the government for most of all work. Be it linking to a bank account or a ration card. In such a situation, the link of Aadhaar with driving license is also necessary to prevent the identification and fraud of the drivers who are absconding in road accidents. Through this, complete information about the driver will be available online. You can do this work on the digital platform from home. Toll free numbers have also been issued by the department for different states. You can also take help by contacting them.
1. To link the driving license to Aadhaar, first of all visit the website of the Department of Transport.
2. Select the state where you have your driving license. Click on apply here.
3. As soon as this is done, the option of driving on the license will be visible, in which the option of making license, renewing and others will be visible. You choose it.
4. Now select your state and enter your driving license number. Now putting date of birth, click on the Get Details tab.
5. After the driving license details click on the proof.
6. Now enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number and registered mobile number here. This should be the same number that links with your Aadhaar. When this process is complete, click Submit.
7. As you do this, an OTP will appear on your mobile number. Enter as soon as it is filled and confirm. After this process you will be connected to Aadhaar, DL.
It is also necessary to place HSRP number plate
Apart from linking DL with Aadhaar, the Transport Ministry has also strictly followed some other rules. Under this, it has now been made mandatory to install the HSRP number plates. Through this high security number plate, theft and fraud of vehicles will be controlled. For vehicles whose number plate is 0 or 1 at the end, it will be necessary to install it by 15 July 2021.