new Delhi. Corona virus ( coronavirus ) Due to which the people of the country are going through a period of financial crisis. The salaries of many employees working in private companies are coming down. Crores of people have to be unemployed. At the same time, people have only the support of their EPF money. The question is, how did the EPFO revolve during the Corona era? It is no longer needed. You can also apply online (How to Apply PF Claim Online). But the EPFO has put some terms and conditions for this. Only after they are completed can you apply for a transaction. Let us also tell you what is the rule and what is the easy way to apply online?
What are the conditions for withdrawal of money
– To withdraw money online from EPFO, the member’s universal account number must be activated.
– Your bank account registered in EPFO account should be linked to Aadhaar.
– It is necessary to have e-KYC and verification from the company.
If your KYC or bank details are not complete, do not fill the claim.
Before applying, login through UAN and go to the management option, click on KYC and give the Aadhaar number and bank details.
– On leaving the job the online claim facility can be used after at least two months. Otherwise money can get trapped.
Online Application Mode
– Login to the EPF portal https://unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface.
– Accessing online services in the drop down menu, you have to click on Claim (Form-31,19,10C & 10D).
– After that, the last 4 digits of the bank account have to be verified by entering the account.
– After that you have to click on Proceed for Online Claim.
– Here you have to click on PF Advance (Form 31) from the drop down menu.
– Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19) has to be selected here.
– The required amount will have to be entered and a scanned copy of the check has to be uploaded and the home address will have to be entered.
– OTP has to be verified through Get Aadhaar OTP. After which the claim will be submitted.
Will get money
According to the notification issued by the central government, the employee can withdraw 3 months basic salary from his EPF account or 75% of the fund whichever is less. Both the employee and the company owner will contribute to the PF balance. Let’s try to understand this with an example. If the PF of an supply is Rs 50000 and his basic salary is around Rs 15000, then he can withdraw Rs 37,000 from the fund. For this, you have to apply by visiting EPF India website.