A high-tech toilet has been launched in America’s ongoing Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas(CES 2016). The company, Toto claims that it will need to be cleaned only once a year. The company named it “Intelligent Toilet”.
What is special in this high-tech toilet
- Super-hydrophilic technique has been used inside the toilet.
- It has oxygen ions, which tend to eliminate bacteria and viruses.
- Inside the pot ultraviolet (UV) light is added.
- Inside the pot layer of glaze photocatalytic has been used.
- As soon as the waste material falls, the oxygen ions are activated and waste materials are decomposed.
- This gives the user the warm air and hot water.
What is the cost of the toilet?
- The company priced the toilet at $9,800 (about Rs 653 000).
- The company claims that more than 4 million of the old version has been sold. Now the company have added new technology in the toilet, which flush the toilet before and after the use.
- The user will not need to clean it separately.