Handicap pension scheme: Government will give 500 rupees every month on 40 percent or more disability, apply for this work
new Delhi. A number of schemes are run by the Central and State Governments to help the physically challenged. One of these is the handicap pension scheme H (andicap pension yojana). Under this scheme they will be given 500 rupees every month. Only 40 percent or more people with disabilities will get benefit of the scheme. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, you can apply in this way.
Disabled Pension Scheme was launched in the year 2016 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. To take advantage of this, an application form can be obtained from the District Handicapped Welfare Officer office. You can also register online in the Disabled Pension Scheme through its official website sspy-up.gov.in. On the other hand, if you are submitting hardcopy, then go to your nearest panchayat office and submit the form. The pension will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s account. Passport size photo of the applicant along with the form, age certificate or any educational record bearing the date of birth, identity certificate such as voter ID card, one of the ration card or Aadhaar card, Aadhaar card, mobile number, bank passbook and Photocopy of disability certificate will have to be submitted together.
1. Disabled person should be a citizen of UP. For this, residence certificate and other ID proof will be required.
2. The monthly income of the applicant is Rs. 1000 or less. If he lives with his wife, then the monthly income should not exceed Rs 1500.
3. The disability of the applicant should be 40 percent or more.
4. A person who is getting widow pension or any other pension cannot avail the benefit of this scheme. 5. If the disabled person owns three wheeler or four wheeler or any vehicle, it will not be considered eligible for this pension.
6. If physically disabled persons are working in any government sector then they also will not be eligible.