Handicap Pension: Now the government will give 500 rupees every month for the disabled, apply for benefits like this
new Delhi. After women and the elderly, now the disabled will also get pension. For this, the government has run the Handicap pension yojana. This will not require physically disabled people to be seductive in front of anyone. The government will give them 500 rupees every month. If you also want to take advantage of this plan, then it is important for you to keep these things in mind.
1. Disabled person should be an Indian citizen. For this, residence certificate and other ID proof will be required.
2. The monthly income of the applicant is Rs. 1000 or less. If he lives with his wife, then the monthly income should not exceed Rs 1500.
3. Disability of applicant should be 40% or more.
These documents will be needed
1. Passport size photograph of the beneficiary
2 The age certificate or any educational record of the beneficiary, indicating the date of birth
3. Beneficiary identity certificate like voter ID card ‚Ration card or Aadhaar card
4. Beneficiary base number
5. Beneficiary’s Mobile Number
6. Beneficiary’s bank passbook
7. Beneficiary’s verified income certificate from competent authority
8. Beneficiary’s disability certificate
How to apply
An application form can be obtained from the District Handicapped Welfare Officer office to avail the disabled pension scheme. You can also apply online on its official website. For this, download the form and fill all your information in it in detail. Please check it thoroughly before submitting it, as your form will be canceled in case of any mistake. If you want, you can also take help in filling the form by going to your nearest panchayat office. The pension will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s account.