New Delhi, Business Desk. With the knock of the festive season, banks have started preparing to attract customers. For this, ICICI Bank along with SBI and now HDFC Bank have announced offers for festivals. First talk of HDFC Bank (HDFC Bank), it has launched HDFC Bank Festival Offer 2.0, while ICICI Bank (ICICI Bank) has also announced the festive bonanza offers by joining the race. You know which bank is offering what in this festive season.
HDFC Bank is offering 1000 more offers for its customers this festive season. In this, HDFC Bank is offering tremendous offers on Credit Cards, Business Loans, Personal Loans, Auto Loans and Home Loans. Apart from this, more than 2,000 offers are being given to banks by tying up with merchants in the town and rural areas.
Not only this, HDFC Bank has also announced offers for individual customers. The special thing is that the bank is giving many benefits to its customers besides discounting processing fees on loans, minimum EMI, cashback, gift vouchers.
HDFC Bank Festive Treats 2.0 also includes
1. Apple products and (including new launches) HDFC Bank is giving cashback of up to Rs 7,000 to its customers.
2. While the shopkeeper is getting the benefit of cashback of up to 22.5%. On the other hand, the bank is also offering customers no extra cost EMI on brands like Samsung, LG, Sony, Godrej and Panasonic.
3. Apart from this, the bank is cutting processing fees by 50% on auto loans, personal loans and business loans. While zero processing fees are being offered on two-wheeler loans.
ICICI Bank is offering these offers
ICICI Bank is offering tremendous discounts and cashbacks on everything from e-commerce to luxury items.
In Festive Bonanza, e-commerce sites like Amazon, Flipkart, Growers, BigBucket, Zomato, Swiggy, Pepperfry, TBZ etc. are getting great discounts and offers to customers. ICICI Bank is offering tremendous offers for making purchases through debit and credit cards, Internet banking and mobile apps.
They are also special in ICICI Bank’s Festive Bonanza
1. On transferring home loans from other banks to ICICI Bank, the attractive interest rate which starts from 6.90 percent, in addition to processing fees is also being waived which starts from Rs. 3,000.
2. 84 months EMI on auto loans starting at Rs 1554.
3. The loan period for a two-wheeler will be 36 months, with an EMI of Rs 1,000.
4. On spot personal loan at which the interest rate will start from 10.50%.