New Delhi. Anil Ambani’s difficulties are not being named. There is no reduction in loss of companies with being in debt. Two major companies led by Anil Ambani have suffered heavy losses. There has been no reduction in the losses of Reliance Home Finance and Reliance Capital. However, Anil Ambani is busy reducing his debt by selling his properties.
Reliance Home Finance drastically reduces profits
– The company has a loss of about Rs 445 crore for the quarter ended March 2021.
– The company also incurred a loss of Rs 238.37 crore for the quarter ended March 2020.
– The company’s total income declined 42.4 per cent to Rs 162 crore in the March quarter of this year.
– Reliance Home Finance showed an income of Rs 281.34 crore in the same period a year ago.
– In the fiscal year 2020-21, the loss of the company increased manifold to Rs. 1,520 crore.
– In 2019-20 this deficit was 375.32 crores.
– The total income of the company in the year 2020-21 was 840.43 crores.
In the last financial year, this income was Rs 1602.91 crore.
Reliance Capital reduced losses
– During the quarter ended March 2021, the loss of Reliance Capital decreased to Rs. 1,646 crore.
– Earlier, the company had a loss of Rs 2,179 crore in the same period.
– Total revenue of the company increased to Rs 5,163 crore in the same quarter.
3,780 crores in the same quarter a year earlier.
– Total expenditure of the company increased from Rs 5,846 crore to Rs 6,564 crore in this quarter.
Reliance power gave relief news
On the other hand, Anil Ambani’s Reliance Power has reported relief. Reliance Power has reported a profit of Rs 72.56 crore for the quarter ended March 2021. This is the second consecutive quarter when Reliance Power has posted profits. Reliance Power has earned a profit of Rs 228.63 crore in the financial year 2020-21.