How to apply for Pan Card Online: PAN card details are necessary for financial transaction. PAN card works in places like buying or selling property, buying or selling a car, filing ITR, etc. Therefore, Pan Card Online is one of the important documents. Let me tell you that in order to get a PAN card first, offices had to be rotated. However, now most applications are made online only.
You can easily get a PAN card through online. Not only this, your PAN card will also be ready in minutes. You can download the e-PAN after applying. Explain that the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) introduced the facility of e-PAN. If you also apply for e-PAN, then you get a soft copy of PAN card in PDF format through CBDT e-mail.
How to apply for PAN card online?
- To apply for PAN card online, you have to visit the income tax site.
- Here you go to the “Instant PAN through Aadhaar” section and click on “Quick Links”.
- After that click on Get New PAN on the new page.
- For a new PAN card you will have to provide an Aadhaar number. Linked to your base by putting captcha code here
- Generate OTP on mobile phone.
- Certify the Aadhaar details.
- E-mail ID has to be authenticated for PAN card application.
How to download PAN card? (How to Download Pan Card)
To download the PAN card, you must first go to https://www.myutiitsl.com/PAN_ONLINE/PANApp. Here
Select Individual in the box with the status of the applicant. In the Select the Required option, select Physical PAN Card and E-PAN and fill the information requested below it.
After this, submit button is given at the bottom, click on it. After this you will get the PAN card on the e-mail.