After Rakshabandhan and before Dhanteras gold became cheaper by about 5800 rupees, know how much the price has become
new Delhi. After Rakshabandhan and now about 10 days before Dhanteras, there has been a big fall in the price of gold. While silver has slipped even more. As such, the international market is eyeing the corona virus and the election of the US President. In such a situation, it is difficult to say anything now that how much gold and silver can remain in the price of Dhanteras. Let us also tell you how much gold and silver have become worth. How much can cost till Dhanteras.
First thing to sleep
After Rakshabandhan, on 7 August, the price of gold was Rs 56,379 per ten grams.
– Whereas today, on Monday, the minimum price of gold in the futures market came to Rs 50,612 per ten grams.
– That is, during this time, the price of gold has fallen by Rs 5767 per ten grams.
Today, gold opened sharply at Rs 50,777 per ten grams.
– which reached a day high of Rs 50,790.
– While at present it is trading at Rs 45,770 with a gain of Rs 71 per ten grams at 1.45 am.
– On Friday, gold had closed at Rs. 50,699.
First thing to sleep
After Rakshabandhan, the price of silver was increased to Rs 79,723 per kg on 7 August.
– Whereas today, on Monday, the minimum price of silver in the futures market came to Rs 61,362 per kg.
– That is, during this time, the price of silver has seen a fall of Rs 18,361 per kg.
Today gold rose sharply to open at Rs 61,422 per kg.
– which reached a day high of Rs 61857 during the trading session.
– At present, silver is trading at Rs 61,582 with a gain of Rs 717 per kg at 1.45 am.
On Friday, gold had closed at Rs 60,865.
Gold and silver in foreign markets
On the other hand, the price of gold and silver is seen increasing in foreign markets. In the Comex market, gold is trading up by $ 5 to trade at $ 1884 an ons. While the price of silver is seeing a gain of 1.16 percent. As a result, the price of silver has gone up to $ 23.92 an ons. Gold in Europe is trading up by 7 euros to trade at 1620.20 euros ons, once again in countries like France and Germany. While a lockdown has also been imposed in Britain. Due to which the price of gold is seeing a rise of 10 pounds per onus. Due to which the price has increased to £ 1463 per ons.