new Delhi. The market cap of 4 of the top 10 companies in the country saw an increase of Rs 1,15,758.53 crore in the market cap last week. The biggest gain during this period was the highest increase in the market cap of Reliance Industries, the country’s largest company, by Rs 71,033.44 crore. While HDFC Bank, Infosys, HDFC, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank and Bharti Airtel saw a decline in market cap of Rs 48,941.18 crore. Let us also tell you which company has benefited and which company has lost.
Increase in market cap of these companies
– Reliance Industries’ market cap rose by Rs 71,033.44 crore to Rs 12,99,363.47 crore.
– Tata Consultancy Services’ market capitalization increased by Rs 26,191.64 crore to Rs 12,39,562.76 crore.
– Hindustan Unilever Limited rose by Rs 13,357.22 crore to Rs 5,65,949.36 crore.
– The market cap of Bajaj Finance increased by Rs 5,176.23 crore and rose to Rs 2,99,332.25 crore.
Fall in market cap of these companies
– The market cap of Bharti Airtel declined by Rs 13,993.5 crore to Rs 3,14,703.83 crore.
– HDFC Bank’s Rs 12,502.38 crore reduced to Rs 7,95,112.89 crore.
HDFC reduced by Rs 7,677.82 crore to Rs 4,66,123.79 crore.
Kotak Mahindra Bank’s market position declined by Rs 6,416.75 crore to Rs 3,62,665.26 crore.
– ICICI Bank’s market cap decreased by Rs 6,370.02 crore to Rs 3,68,375.92 crore.
– Infosys declined by Rs 1,980.71 crore to Rs 5,70,976.45 crore.